Monday, July 4, 2011

July 3rd Century ride

Today I did something a little different. After doing a search on the Internet I found that a group from Shelbyville Indiana had an early morning ride planned. The ride started at 6:15 at the Shelbyville High School.

There were six others that shown up making it a nice sized group ride. We rode to a town called Nineveh which is just West of Camp Atterbury. Once we were back in Shelbyville I decided to solo to Greensburg and back for another 50 miles to complete my second Century ride for the year.

I'm now over 1600 miles for the year.

I can definitely see myself riding with the Shelbyville group some more, I had a lot of fun.
Here is a link to their blog and they have their rides listed here

Direct link to ride details
Summary stats for this ride:

No comments: