Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whats new


Its been awhile since I have posted (four years). I'm still happily riding a bike, last year I rode over 2,200 miles on the Vision R40 starting in June. My longest trip last year was 100 miles while doing the Hope Indiana Century ride. The longest trip in one direction was 90 miles when I rode to New Albany Indiana from Greensburg Indiana on a whim.
There are a couple changes since the last time I have blogged, I now have a Garmin 705 GPS to keep track of my rides. The biggest change happened two weeks ago when I traded in my 15 year old Vision R40 for a brand new Catbike Musashi from Fairfield Cyclery in Fairfield Ohio. Its pictured above. The new bike rides great, I already have over 250 miles on it. I'll add some posts to talk about the changes plus the positive experience I had with the Garmin service department when I needed my GPS unit replaced.

Picture from the handlebar view:
 
Mounting of the Luxos U:
Expanding plug used to mount the Luxos:
 
 

No comments: