Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 28th Ride and new goals set

This was one of those unusual days where I just didn't feel like riding at all. The weather was nice enough, although overcast all day. I finally pulled it together around 5:00 in the evening and rode a bit. The 7 mph winds from the South didn't help any. Once the ride was complete though I was happy I did go. Especially since I kept a good average speed when I wasn't even motivated to ride.

Looking at the ten day weather forecasts, it looks like the daily storms are finally taking a break. I only see two days of predicted storms out of 10. With that in mind I'll start setting my weekly goals starting next week: I have a weekly goal set for 100 miles for each week in June.

Since I hit my speed goal of 40 miles round trip at greater then 20 mph: I have a new speed goal: 50 mile round trip at 20 mph.

No comments: