Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July rides

Hey, I'm still here and riding, I put over 1,000 miles in July counting both the GPS and non-GPS tracked rides. When I ride to work I don't track the rides with GPS. It's a short ride to work and can add up to 20 miles a week.

The average speed for the month was 19.28 MPH over 1,037.63 miles.


The longest ride was 127 miles, my first ever 200K. It was not a planned ride, When I started that day I was only thinking of doing  around 50 miles max. The weather was perfect, very little wind and cool.

Somehow I got a little motivated and added enough for 75 miles on the first loop. I then took a break at home and decided that since I was so close to a century, lets add another 25 miles. Then somehow was motivated again into adding even more miles. I ended up going 127 miles without really going anywhere! I did three loops around the Greensburg area.


Ride Details:

Summary:




There were too many rides for me to include them all here.

No comments: